The Aquabot Turbo T2 pool cleaner operates microprocessor technology to pilot it and clean any pool up until 50 feet long. It is designed to clean both the pool floors and the walls to the waterline. Turbo T2 is easy to maintain since it does not have a lot of loose, moving parts.
On top of that, the Aquabot Turbo T2 micromanages the maintenance of your pool, providing you more time to enjoy life. Just within an hour or even less, you can start lessening your total expenses by up to half percent. Furthermore, it protects your family, friends and clients with the healthiest swimming pool environment.
It cleanses any kind of pool regardless of its shape, size or texture without having to help during cleaning. Aquabot T2 turbo turns out to be the fastest residential Aqaubot cleaner for cleaning an entire pool. It has the power required to reach all the surfaces from bottom to right up to the water line on all sides of the pool.
The incorporated large scrub brushes are amazing in removing all debris and dirt from the pool surface. It is patterned to climb a 90-degree angle and maps the entire surface of the pool within an hour.
The Turbo T2 also comprises a very large 19-quart reusable filter bag that gathers all the dirt and debris that is released from the walls and bottom of the pool.
Do you have to connect the Aquabot Turbo T2 to the swimming pool pump?
Fortunately, NOT! The Turbo T2 works with no hoses, no hookups, no booster pumps or suction lines. Just simply have to put in the water, let it operate and that’s it! The pool gets cleaned automatically in no time!
How possible is this?
The Aquabot Turbo T2 has its own internal pump motor. Thus, it does not need any external pump system in order to clean the pool. Just drop your Aquabot Turbo T2 into the pool and just press a button. That easy!
- While the Turbo T2 is in operation, it will filter the water at the same time.
- It’s a user-friendly tool. The operation is just simple which makes it a good choice for people who prefer not to use bundles of hose connections.
- Filter bag for unnecessary debris are reusable.
- Has an extra long power cord specifically 61 feet long, buoyant enough that is made of long-lasting thermoplastic rubber that will not degenerate by chlorine.
- Regardless of the really high price tag, pool owners are still attracted due to its great speed.
- First drawback is the maintenance of the cleaner. This leads to considerable amount of repair costs. The machine itself is not cheap after all.
- Repair cost could probably be the major reason why it did get a number of poor ratings that lowered its average rating. So when you purchase the machine, make sure to take care of it especially when it’s already out of warranty.
- Small bits of debris tend to get stuck to the scrubbers.
- Some may contend that it’s a bit expensive, but why bid on cheaper ones which you know on the very first place will last for a few months.
Aquabot Turbo T2 may be expensive but this is a guaranteed one-time investment since the tool comes in complete package that is definitely worth the price. Pool owners love Aquabot Turbo T2 for delivering excellent quality performance that stands out among the rest of robotic pool cleaners in the market. What you get is unquestionably what you pay for.
|For Inground Pools|
|Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval|
|Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass. Except Tile|
|Pool to Wall Transition: 90 Degree Angle|
|Electrical Requirements: 120VAC / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption: 230W|
|Dimensions: 21"x 19"x 23"|
|Shipping Weight: 46 lbs|
|Cable Length: 60'|
|Power Washing Feature|
|Floor, Wall, and Waterline|
|1-7 Hour Digital Timer|
|Cleaning Time: 1 Hour|
|Water Mixing Capability|
|75 Gallons Per Minute|
|Fine Bag (2 Microns)|
|3 Year (1st Year 100%, 2nd & 3rd Year Limited)|
|Entire pool cleaning in as little as 1 hour|
|No missed spots trying to ‘learn’ pool miscalculating pool’s|
|unique angles / curves|
|Self-contained independence; Just plug in|
|No hoses, pool filter or booster pump|
|Energy, water, chemicals and time savings|
|More than 90% more energy efficient than other cleaners|
|Savings pay for pool’s yearly maintenance expenses in just|